You're here :  Machines & Printers  /  Fax Machines & Supplies  /  Brother Fax T104 Thermal Fax Machine
  • Brother Fax T104 Thermal Fax Machine
  • Brother Fax T104 Thermal Fax Machine Additional Image 1

Brother Fax T104 Thermal Fax Machine

Price: £62.99 Ex VAT ( £75.59 Inc VAT )
RRP: £114.55 (Save 45%)
This product is currently unavailable. Please consider other products from this range: View here
Fax Machines & Supplies See More Options in Fax Machines & Supplies »

Product Specification

Product Code
FAXT104E1
Weight
3.23 kg
Pack Size
Pack Dimensions
184x380x271 mm
Alternative Code(s)
BA63040
Machine Type
Thermal
Brand
Brother

Product Details

- Brother Fax T104 Thermal Fax Machine

A small, stylish machine with advanced business functions as standard, plus an integral telephone.

With an integral handset, easy to operate numerical keypad and clearly labelled functions, the FAX-T104 offers a professional solution to your telephone and fax needs. In telephone mode users have the benefit of an on-hook dialling facility in addition to a background melody whilst callers are on hold.

The FAX-T104 has been built with efficiency at the forefront of its design. Your most common fax destinations can be stored in one-touch dial facility and there is speed dialling for up to 100 names via simple navigation dial keys.
Accepting up to 30 sheets of standard A4 paper together with the advantage to store up to 25 pages of memory ensures vital fax messages are never missed. The automatic document feeder accepts up to 10 sheets, enabling you to send and copy multi-page documents.
FAX-T104 is both quick and easy to select any of the advanced business features – including the ability to send the same fax message to a number of recipients simultaneously, saving time and effort.

It also offers a number of useful copy functions such as the ability to automatically sort multiple copies, as well as the option to reduce or enlarge documents from 50-150%. All the professional quality you expect built into a compact and stylish machine that is ideal for the small office or home

Key Features

• Integrated telephone handset
  • 25 sheet memory backup
  • 104 quick dial location
  • Two Year Back to Base Warranty
  • Takes plain A4 paper

Product Specification

Fax
Memory size: 512
Technology: Thermal transfer

Copying
Enlargement / reduction ratio: 50 - 150%
Multi-copying / Stack / Sort: Yes (up to 99)

Dimensions & weights
Dimensions: 302 x 267 x 340 mm
Weight: 2.7 kg

Environment
Operating humidity: 20 - 80%
Operating temperature: 10 - 35 degree centigrade

Faxing
Broadcasting: Yes
Delayed timer: Yes
ECM (Error Correction Mode): Yes
Fax forwarding: Yes
Grey scale: Yes
Group dials: 4
Memory transmission: Yes
One touch dials: 4
Out of paper reception: Yes
Remote access: Yes

Paper handing
Max. paper output: 30
Paper Supported: Plain A4 paper

Telephone
Handset: Yes
Handset functionality: Integrated telephone handset

Warranty
Two Year Back to Base Warranty

Product Reviews

Product Reviews UK

We needed a new fax machine. Now, we considered getting a machine that would do photocopying, scanning and faxing but as all the other machines were working ok, we decided to just by this brother t104 fax machine. It really was a great buy, and it was really cheap too. We looked at several different types of fax machines but after much deliberation we ordered this brother t104 fax machine from hunts.
Loading...Was the above review useful to you? Yes (0) / No (0)
I got this brother t104 fax machine from hunt office. I phoned them up and explained exactly what I needed. After going through several different types they suggested this brother t104 fax machine. Before I decided on this one I checked it out myself on the website and ordered it. The brother t104 fax machine is really good for my home office.
I was looking for a home fax machine and a friend recommended this brother t104 thermal fax machine to me. She said that it is very cheap on the hunt office website, so I logged on. She was right. It was very cheap and it would fit my needs perfectly. It has a lifetime technical support and 12 months warranty, which was great for me because I would not be technically minded. I have to send faxes on a regular basis to all my clients and I wanted a high speed coupled with a memory back-up, so that I could send them through and get on with my work. I am glad she recommended the brother t104 fax machine to me. I has not let me down.
very solid basic fax machine. It takes only few minutes to get failiar with the most important and useful features that this brother t104 offers. If you are looking for a compact fax machine and have a set budget the t104 is the way to go.
I actually got a question as I am a bit confused with what type of paper can you use with this brother T104 fax machine... Anyone know?
Our old Brother fax machine finally gave up after years of service! Being so reliable it made choosing a new one very simple. We ordered the T104 model from huntoffice as it has an integrated telephone handset to the side and also doubles as a copier. It's nice and compact so it fits perfectly alongside the computer. Not much else to say, if you're looking for a cheap, reliable fax machine definitely go for Brother it'll go the distance. Great value for money.
My husband works from home a lot of the time so we decided we needed a fax machine. As we hadn't ever used one before we didn't want anything too complicated. After browsing a bit and reading a few reviews decided on this Brother T104 model. Huntoffice had it delivered the following day which was fantastic! Setting it up was simple, just followed the instructions that came with it so had it up and running within 5 minutes. Having had it for a few months now we're sending and receiving faxes without a problem. I think this is a perfect first fax machine and ideal for home or office use. Extremely reliable has never given us a spot of bother, excellent value for money.
What I needed was an easy to use, no fuss tidy fax machine and this Brother T104 is just the ticket for me. To have 30 pages paper tray and 10 page auto doc feeder is really nice to have on such a small machine.
There is a 10 page automatic document feeder and 100 speed dials helps speedy bulk faxing. It also doubles as a space-saving plain paper copier. There is up to 25 pages transmit/receive memory so you never have to worry if the paper runs out the faxes are still saved on the memory. if you are looking for an inexpensive reliable fax machine, this brother t104 is the way to go.
Easy to use and reliable fax machine. Brother T104 has also got a Brother one-year on-site warranty when you register the product on the Brother website. It's nice and compact so doesn't take up heaps of desk room. Very practical and both fax and printer work great.
Brother have a good name and have always been reliable so I decided to purchase this Brother Thermal Fax Machine T104 last month. Our office is small so it was a perfect space saving size. The fax are clear and it allows you to send the same fax message up to 104 locations with the broadcasting feature.
The Brother T104 fax machine as said is a stylish and compact fax machine with an integrated telephone handset for making calls and it also doubles as a plain paper copier. A PC75 Cassette is included, the T104 fax machine is also supplied with a starter cartridge. It's perfect for our home office where space is tight. It has 100 speed dials which is a fantastic time saver. Top fax machine

Send to friend?

Send this Product Page to a friend? click here »
: *
: *