You're here :  Ink & Toner  /  Ink Cartridges  /  Epson Ink Cartridges  /  Epson T5570 Picture Pack Cartridge and Photo Paper
  • Epson T5570 Picture Pack Cartridge and Photo Paper
  • Epson T5570 Picture Pack Cartridge and Photo Paper Additional Image 1
  • Epson T5570 Picture Pack Cartridge and Photo Paper Additional Image 2

Epson T5570 Picture Pack Cartridge and Photo Paper

Price: £74.90 Ex VAT ( £89.88 Inc VAT )
This product is currently unavailable. Please consider other products from this range: View here

Product Specification

Product Code
Weight
0.76 kg
Pack Size
Pack Dimensions
111x224x70 mm
Barcode
Alternative Code(s)
EP557040
Color
6 Colour
Series
Picture Pack
Type
Original
Cartridge Number
T5570

Product Details

- Epson T5570 Picture Pack Cartridge and Photo Paper

This economical and convenient pack contains a single T5570 PictureMate Photo ink cartridge and a pack of glossy 10x15cm PictureMate Photo Paper enough to print approximately 135 glossy 10x15cm photos. The Picture Pack makes purchasing consumables as convenient and easy as purchasing a roll of film.

Brand   Epson
Description   Epson T5570 Ink Cartridge and Photo Paper
Type   Original Epson Cartridge
Product   Picture Pack
Manufacturer Reference   C13T557040BH / T5570
Colour   Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Blue, Red
Yield   135 Pages
Works With The Following Epson Machines   PictureMate 500

Why Use Original Epson Ink Cartridges?

Epson's Genuine Ink is developed and manufactured by Epson and are specifically formulated to consistently produce photo quality prints and preserve the long term reliability of Epson Printers. Genuine Epson Inks such as the T5570 cartridges, produce superior photographic-quality prints with true-to-life colour and laser sharp text. Epson offers the complete printing solution of ink, printer and paper. Combine genuine Epson ink with Epson speciality paper for spectacular photos that can last up to 4 times longer than lab prints.

For sharp everyday printing, and longer lasting glossy photos, only genuine Epson ink and media guarantee the best possible quality and prolong the life of your Epson printer. Unlike some others, Epson ink dries instantly, which means your prints are smudge resistant right out of the printer. So when using the T5570 Original Epson Ink Cartridge and speciality paper with your Epson printer, you can be sure that each print will be the same exceptional quality as the last.

Works With:

Compatible machines and printers   Epson T5570 Picture Pack Cartridge and Photo Paper is suitable for these printers: Epson PictureMate / PictureMate 500

Product Reviews

Product Reviews UK

Epson T557040 is really high quality picture pack cartridge in economical and convenient pack. Really nice quality photos at really low price. thanks huntoffice
Loading...Was the above review useful to you? Yes (0) / No (0)
When i went to price these two individually i was surprised that it was nearly 33% more expensive. As soon as i realised the price difference i added the Epson Picture Pack Cartridge and Photo Paper to my cart straight away. "watch the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves
This Epson T557040 Picture Pack was perfect for use with my Epson printer. After a lovely day at the beach with the kids and loads of pictures we went home and downloaded the pics onto our computer, we then printed the best ones, the quality of the pictures were amazing couldn't fault them. Lovely memories, Well worth the money!
Epson T557040 is really high quality picture pack cartridge in economical and convenient pack.
Really nice quality photos at really low price.
thanks huntoffice

Send to friend?

Send this Product Page to a friend? click here »
: *
: *

Epson T5570 Picture Pack Cartridge and Photo Paper